Monday, November 30, 2009

All Good Things.....

cartoon dog waving bye
You know the saying: "All good things must come to an end". As this semester winds down, so does the EDM 310 Fall 2009 class blog. It has been a great journey, and I have enjoyed much of it. I'll never look at shoes again without thinking of Tresher, and I really want to go to Deals Gap, thanks to Brooke's presentation. I'm sure I'll see most of my classmates around campus in January, so have a great Christmas, and be safe.

4 comments:

  1. Hey India! I had a great time this semester. I think you did a great job on your blog! I will see you next semester hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break and hope to see you on the web soon. Thanks for all your input and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi India, I was fortunate to have you in two of my classes! I am glad we met. Most mornings you were able to put a smile on my face when I felt down entering you know who's classroom. Good luck in the future! Hope to see you next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Tresher's shoes. Thanks for all yor contributions to the class, India. Keep me posted on your accomplishments (of which there will be many, I am sure).

    ReplyDelete