Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Project 11

Once again, Dr. Strange decided to challenge us to do something new. New to us, that is. The following is my answer to his challenge. It was something I had never done before, and had never really considered doing, until EDM310. I made a very simple video of my 9 year old son Mark Wesley reading one of his books. It was an easy process, once I learned how to do it. (I actually did not know that I had Window's Movie Maker on my computer, but that's another issue.) As with many first projects, it's not very good, but I did learn from it, so I guess that's what matters most.


3 comments:

  1. This video was wonderful. I loved watching your son read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cute. Not only did you get your project done but you have something you can keep forever even after he grows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea. I am adopting it for next semester!

    ReplyDelete